Forever Bee Pollen®
Research by scientists suggest that Bee Pollen provides energy and may enhance stamina.
Bee Pollen is readily digestible and easily absorbed. Pollen is the fertilizing dust found in flowers. Bees gather pollen from flowers and bring it back to their hives to use as a food source.
50 in stock (also available on backorder)
- All natural
- Boosts energy
- May enhance stamina
Pollen is the fertilizing dust found in flowers. Bees gather pollen from flowers and bring it back to their hives to use as a food source. Without pollen, plants, trees and flowers could not exist; even we depend on it. Bee Pollen is readily digestible and easily absorbed by the human body. Research by scientists suggest that Bee Pollen provides energy and may enhance stamina.
Forever Bee Pollen® is gathered in specially-designed stainless steel collectors and ensures the freshest and most potent natural food. Forever Bee Pollen® is all-natural and contains no preservatives, artificial flavors, or colors.
Forever Bee Pollen is gathered in specially-designed stainless steel collectors from the blossoms that blanket remote, high desert regions. This ensures the freshest and most potent natural food. Forever Bee Pollen is all-natural and contains no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Bee pollen contains a wide spectrum of nutrients to help maintain good health. These include all vitamins of the B-complex and vitamin C. Since these are water soluble, they can be taken daily. Bee pollen also contains vitamins D, E, K, and Beta Carotene (vitamin A), plus numerous minerals, enzymes and coenzymes, plant-source fatty acids, carbohydrates, proteins, and 22 amino acids – including all eight ‘essential’ amino acids that the body cannot manufacture for itself. Bee pollen is one of the most complete foods available.
Bee pollen also contains Lecithin, which exists naturally in all cells and aids in the metabolism of fats. The nutrients in bee pollen are readily digestible and easily absorbed by the human body. Forever Bee Pollen may assist in maintaining a healthy circulatory, digestive, immune, and nervous system.
Begin by taking 1/4 tablet daily, then gradually increase intake to one tablet three times a day. Consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement.
Bee Pollen is made by honeybees, and is the food of the young bee. It is considered one of nature’s most completely nourishing foods as it contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. Bee-gathered pollens are rich in proteins (approximately 40% protein), free amino acids, vitamins, including B-complex, and folic acid.
Bee pollen is a complete food and contains many elements that products of animal origin do not possess. Bee pollen is richer inproteins than any animal source. It contains more amino acids than beef, eggs, or cheese of equal weight. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body.
It is important to recognize that a one teaspoon dose of pollen takes one bee working eight hours a day for one month to gather. Each bee pollen pellet, contains over two million flower pollen grains and one teaspoonful contains over 2.5 billion grains of flower pollen.
Dr. Gabriel Cousens MD, has listed bee pollen as one of his 22 most recommended food energies. Bee Pollen can be used medicinally for a wide range of conditions from prostate health to skin conditions and can help correct specific nutritional imbalances within the body.
Here Are Just 10 Great Reasons To Add Fresh Bee Pollen To Your Daily Diet!
1. Energy Enhancer – The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother – Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System – Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies – Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System – In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster – Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It’s also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions – Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System – Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid – Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems – Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
How Should Bee Pollen Be Consumed?
Bee pollen is a food and acts faster and more effectively when taken at mealtime and especially with fruit, which lets it gently, perform a little cleansing of the intestinal flora.
A spoonful at breakfast, preferably taken with a piece of fruit: the fruit fibers (raw hemicellulose) reinforce the activity of the fresh pollen.You’ll be pleased to know that bee keepers are able to remove pollen from hives without harming the bees or disturbing their routine.
Bee Pollen 500mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Honey, Stearic Acid, Silica and Royal Jelly
The health benefits of bee pollen have been known for thousands of years. It was a mainstay of traditional Chinese herbal medicine, a discipline that is gaining a great deal of respect among western doctors recently.
· Bee pollen combines 22 amino acids,
· vitamin C, B-complex and folic acid,
· polyunsaturated fatty acids,
· carotene – all of the major antioxidants that have so far been discovered
· bee pollen benefits your body with a number of vital trace elements that it can’t manufacture, but needs in order to stay healthy. Those trace elements include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, and potassium – all minerals that have proven health benefits.