Forever Absorbent-C® with Oat Bran is an outstanding nutritional supplement that combines two vital nutrients into one convenient product.
Since humans are among the few animals that are unable to make their own vitamin C, we must therefore get it from our food, drinks, and supplements, such as Forever Absorbent-C®.
50 in stock (also available on backorder)
Daily vitamin C has long been associated with good health. Science now provides us with a whole list of benefits derived from this most famous of all vitamins:
- It is a powerful antioxidant, forming part of the body’s defense system against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is a beneficial supplement for the skin, as it supports the formation of intercellular collagen
- It is necessary for the maintenance of healthy connective tissue.
Vitamin C is water soluble, and is secreted from the body. Since humans are among the few animals that are unable to make their own vitamin C, we must therefore get it from our food, drinks, and supplements, such as Forever Absorbent-C®.
The need for adequate levels of vitamin C is very evident. Science reports that one cigarette destroys 25mg of vitamin C. Stress, medication and environmental factors all heavily deplete the body of this vitamin. A deficiency can result in broken capillaries and bleeding gums.
To ensure that the full 60mg of vitamin C in each tablet is effectively absorbed, we’ve combined it with 500 mg of oat bran, a highly soluble dietary fiber. Research shows that soluble fiber can also help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
Forever Absorbent-C® with Oat Bran is an outstanding nutritional supplement. It combines two vital nutrients into one convenient product. The bonded matrix composition, is a unique delivery system combining 500 mg of oat bran with the full 60 mg of Vitamin C in each tablet.
Daily intake of Forever® Absorbent-C® is highly recommended for good health.
• Oat bran aids absorption of vitamin C
• Powerful antioxidant
• Promotes healthy skin
• Contains no sugar, preservatives, starch, or artificial colors
One tablet three times daily as a dietary supplement.
Consume 8 fl. oz. daily, either alone or mixed with water or pure fruit juice, to support digestion and natural energy levels
Important role of Vitamin-C in human health & Forever Absorbent C.
Albert Szent-Gyorgyi won the Nobel in Physiology or Medicine in 1937 for his discovery and characterization of vitamin C. Even then, Szent-Gyorgyi understood that the vitamin had a much greater role in human biology than was recognized at the time,. In his acceptance speech for the Prize, he sad.
“The medical profession itself took a very narrow and very wrong view. Lack of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) caused scurvy, so if there was no scurvy there was no lack of ascorbic acid. Nothing could be cleared than this. The only trouble was that scurvy is not a firstSymptom of lack but a final collapse, a premarital syndrome and there is very wide gap between scurvy and full health”
Studies shown the higher vitamin C intake produced a 65% reduction in risk of cancer. Even pancreatic cancer, one of the deadliest malignancies, was shown to be 33% less likely in those with higher blood levels of vitamin C.
Lung Health :
- Many studies shown that vitamin C levels are lower in asthmatic patients, the result of excessive degradation of vitamin as it battles oxidant damage. High intakes of vitamin C are associated with improved lung function and delay in the deterioration that could lead to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Vitamin C has been the subject of endless controversy regarding its ability to prevent the common cold. Strong evidence now supports the observation that already 500 mg / day, taken regularly, can shorten the duration of common cold.
But the beneficial effects of vitamin C go much beyond the common cold. Immune system cells of almost every variety are able to concentrate vitamin C from blood (so long as ample vitamin C is available). The cells in immune system helps to fight free radicals in our body.
Vitamin C immune-boosting functions have a positive effect many another major health concern too.
Capitalize on the broad spectrum benefits of Absorbent C
- Vitamin C is essential for 8 major enzyme systems on which life depends.
- In additional to its enzyme activity, vitamin C’s antioxidant properties facilitate thousands of beneficial biochemical reactions.
- Combining vitamin -C with other nutrients aids in boosting the rate of absorption in the intestine and recharging spent vitamin C molecules in the tissues.
- The wide spectrum of Vitamin C’s health benefits make optimizing its blood and tissue levels a priority: people with higher intakes and levels of vitamin c typically have lower rates of heart disease and cancer, and they enjoy stronger immune systems, are troubled less by asthma and other lung diseases, have better blood sugar control, and less bone loss to osteoporosis.
- When choosing a vitamin C supplement, aim for one that can optimize blood levels so that you get the most from your supplement.
Forever Absorbent C vitamin with Oat Bran:
Even though humans cannot synthesize vitamin C, every tissue and cell in our body needs this nutrient for healthy growth and repair.
Maintaining optimal levels of vitamin C is difficult because it is water soluble and cannot be stored in the body (become empty within 3-4 hours from the body). This inability to maintain high vitamin C levels is recognized by researchers as limiting its potential benefit, especially with regard to chronic illness.
For years, scientists have been looking for ways to boost the impact of each dose of vitamin C. Fortunately, Forever researchers method has been discovered to increase the best way to vitamin C is absorbed.
Forever Absorbent-C vitamin with in Oat Bran which is unique formula and delivery where body can better absorbs, in addition to insure the highest quality and daily requirement for you.
Combined of 500 mg oat bran with the full 60mg Vitamin C.
Recommended to consume every 3-4 hours one capsule will.
- 100 tablets (each containing 60mg of vitamin C)
- Oat bran aids absorption of vitamin C
- Powerful antioxidant
- Promotes healthy skin
Natural Oat Bran, Sorbitol Powder, Honey, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Papaya Fruit Powder and Silica